Your cart is currently empty.
Yes, yes, it's already that time of year again and it won't be long before you're wishing our puns would crawl back into whichever christmas cracker they came out of. But still, we're excited and we cant help it! To celebrate the merry season and drum up some holiday spirit, we've curated a helpful list of 6 products we think you'll love...
Here's the rundown
- Tom Ford Noir Pour Femme (30ml, 50ml or 100ml): This elegant and seductive perfume was launched in 2012. It is an oriental-floral fragrance with notes including: bergamot, orange, ginger, jasmine and vanilla, and was described by Tom Ford himself as “senusual and extravagant”. It's sophisticated ridged black bottle with golden stopper ensures it wouldn't have looked too out of place being offered up in the manger by one of the wise men.
- Marc Jacobs Decadence Gift Set (50ml spray & 75ml body lotion): Decadence is a glamorous and bold fragrance designed to make a statement. The craftmanship is meticulous in both the bottle and scent itself. Made to look like one of Marc's iconic bags the bottle is rendered in rich emerald green and complete with a gold chain and black silky tassel. With notes of Italian plum, Bulgarian rose and liquid amber this sultry and rich fragrance really is the perfect gift.
- Paco Rabanne Lady Million Prive Gift Set (80ml perfume & 10 ml travel spray): This eau de parfum oozes opulence and luxury. A modern revamp, it has been reinterpreted in amber and bronze tones giving a denser aroma, more captivating than ever before. Lady Million Prive is a deep, hypnotic fragrance for any particulalry alluring and irresistable ladies you may know out there....maybe that rules nan out then. The fragrance opens with orange blossom and woody notes, has a vanilla and raspberry heart and a base of patchouli, cocoa and honey. It is beginning to smell a lot like Christmas!
- Hugo Boss Bottled Gift Set (100ml aftershave spray and shower gel): This had to be included as its one of our absolute best sellers. Hugo Boss designed the fragrance to empower the wearer and instill confidence in the modern man. Both bold and elegant the aftershave has a complex rich structure made to compliment each individual wearer. The scent is versatile and intended to unfold; taking on different qualities per the hour or the man, staying with him throughout the day. With notes of Apple and citrus, geranium, cloves, sandalwood, vetiver and cedar, Hugo Boss is a woody scented all-rounder ideal for any man you might want to treat.
- Versace Pour Homme Dylan Blue Gift Set (30ml aftershave spray and shower gel): One of Versace's newest fragrances, Dylan Blue offers up a fresh formula consisting of precious natural ingredients and the latest generation of molecules. It promises a sensual twist on classic woody aromas with a Mediterranean freshness rounded off by aquatic notes. Dylan Blue boasts a long-lasting aromatic scent that might well carry that lazy man in your life through to next Christmas when you can set about a new plan to keep him smelling good for a year. Trust us, this is in your best interest.
- Mont Blanc Legend Night (30ml or 100ml aftershave spray): Coming in at the lowest price on the list, but by no means inferior, Legend Night was launched in 2017 and is hugely charismatic. It holds its own amongst the bigger names with its irresistable, magnetic and nocturnal aromas. It is minimally elegant and can be worn all day, promising to keep that extraordinary man in your life...well...extraordinary. With notes of bergamot, cardamom, fig, cedar and musk it will make an ideal christmas scent that doesn't break the bank.
And THAT is all folks!